MNBIF would like to thank the following businesses that have donated over the years.
These businesses donated at our “Pizza Taste Testing Party” (Mankato Support Group) held on Sept. 13, 2011:
Pizza establishments in Mankato:
- Dominos Pizza (814 North Riverfront Drive) 507-625-3666
- Garys Pizza (923 South Front Street) 507-388-1233
- Godfathers Pizza (1765 Commerce Drive) 507-345-8867
- Little Caesars Pizza (1100 Riverfront Drive) 507-387-6000
- Jakes Stadium Pizza (300 Stadium Road) 507-345-5420 or 507-345-3185
The pizza establishments provided one of their own pizzas ½ cheese and ½ canadian bacon with pineapple. Dominos Pizza also donated their new specialty pizza which was great!
The members that were at the meeting were surprised, grateful and so thankful to all the pizza establishments. Their happiness and joy was a special sight to see!
These businesses donated at our “Survivor Picnic” held on August 9th, 2011:
- Hy-Vee Hilltop
- CIA (Community Insurance Agency 507-228-8201)
Brown County: 2010
- MNBIF would like to express their gratitude to Mr. Steinbrecher, under orders of Mr. Robert Hinnenthal, for making Minnesota Brain Injury Force (MNBIF) a non-profit corporation! Priceless!!! Thank you Berens, Rodenberg & O’Conner at 519 Center St. in New Ulm!
- Hy Vee in New Ulm
- Rural Electric Association (REA) in Sleepy Eye
- Lions Club of New Ulm
- Herbergers of New Ulm (Bon Ton Stores for Herbergers )
- United Prairie Bank in New Ulm for great banking!
Nicollet County: 2010
- Community Insurance Agency (CIA) in Lafayette
Blue Earth County: 2010
- Culvers in Mankato
- Hy Vee Hilltop in Mankato
- Sams Club in Mankato
- Mark Reedstrom from Marco in Mankato graciously donated MNBIF a used Laptop computer!
Mc Cloud: 2010
- Schleusner Farms in Hutchinson