Minnesota Brain Injury Force, Inc (MNBIF) is a non-profit 501(c)3 dedicated to improving the lives of stroke/brain injury survivors while we spread brain injury awareness! Survivors live among us, in our communities! They might be your next door neighbor! MNBIF supports survivors by providing programs and services for the survivor and their families.
MNBIF is completely managed by volunteers. We have our latest “Supporters of Survivors” program poster on our Facebook page. MNBIF uses this poster to highlight the support we receive through donations. The poster includes area businesses that have contributed $100 or more during the year. We repay their generosity by featuring their logos on our poster so others can see the support and appreciate the work these companies do to help survivors. We appreciate our donors and we will appreciate any donation you decide to give to help these special survivors and their families!
Do you have a business? You can donate your promotional items to be distributed to the public at our fundraisers! View our Donate/Support page for more information. Donations ideas that you might consider donating to support your area survivors:
- Your business promotional items or items you sell
- A gift card or coupons from your business
- Your employees organizing a bake sale, fundraiser or silent auction
- Your business accepting a MNBIF coin jar so the public / customers may donate
- A portion of the sales of an item you sell or a portion of the day’s sales
- Your employees helping to plan and work at a “Chance 2 Dance!” in your town
- Your business or personal check
It’s with the help of our sponsors that we are able to put all the pieces together that make up MNBIF. Please join MNBIF in thanking all of our sponsors for supporting brain injury/stroke survivors!
You can view our current program poster with our current sponsors list by clicking on the blue program posters button above. Our current program poster is located in the Events & Donations photo album on our Facebook page.
Contact us today!