We are seeking funds or other non monetary donations. We use funds to help citizens and veterans who have a brain injury. MNBIF is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit and donations are tax deductible under IRS rules.
We appreciate your support and help. Any amount is not too small.
Email us at email@example.com for more information about donating.
Car Donation for TAX DEDUCTION!
“Change” a Brain!
Does your business establishment want to get more involved in helping the local brain injured community? Receive a “Change” a Brain Injury Survivors Life!! Special coin jar to set inside your establishment for the public to donate to MNBIF. We will post on our website and advertise who collects the most donations.
Thank you for whatever you do to support MNBIF and local brain injury survivors!! Your help is so very much appreciated!
Please take time to Thank area business establishments that allow Minnesota BIF “Change a Brain Injury Survivors Life��� coin jars. These exceptional places need to be commended in allowing MNBIF to collect cash donations from the public.
Save $$ and Support Us
You as a consumer can SAVE $$ and SUPPORT Brain Injury Survivors by purchasing these great deals.
- Pub 500 coupons (cost $5)
- Pub 500 at 500 South Front Street in Mankato MN will donate $5.00 for every coupon that Minnesota Brain Injury Force Inc. sells. The cost of the coupon is $5.00 and as a customer of Pub 500 you can make $5.00! When you visit Pub 500 – you get $10.00 off your order! WOW! These special coupons are great gifts to give to any of your friends who visit Pub 500.
- Papa Murphy’s “Peel a Deal” coupons (cost $5)
- “Peel a Deal” cards have great deals on the price of Papa Murphy’s pizza. The card costs $5 and you get over $25 worth of great deals!
- Herberger coupon booklets full of great deals (cost $5)
- Happy Joe’ s Pizza coupons (cost $5)
How to Purchase
You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about purchasing the above offers.
Buy coupons at all brain boosting workshop locations at the time of the meetings only. Times and Locations: listed under support group meetings.
The fund raising helps our local brain injured continue to live a better life after incurring a brain injury. We want to be able to provide them with extra help with their medical bills, their medicine costs, finding better aids to help them to remember and giving them support and resources to live another day with their brain and body. They are Brain Injury Marines. They wake up each morning knowing they have to fight all day with a brain not working like it used to do and then when they go to sleep at night they have problems getting proper REM sleep. They work and fight with their brain injury 24/7.
Who knows, you might know of someone besides yourself who will have a brain injury some day soon.. a stroke, a car or bike accident, a brain tumor etc..